Friday, May 27, 2011

Do you HAVE to climb all over me and insist that I put a hat on your Woody?!?

No...this isn't a rebuff to the usual "more than a cuddle" attempt by my Schmusband. It is another plea by me to my crazy toddler, Schmemerson. He is butt-looney, annoy-mommy-to-the-Nth-degree OBSESSED with Toy Story and his new "Woody" doll. The stinkin' doll has a rubber hat that doesn't stay on well. In fact the little poo-machine takes it off over and over again. The thing is, is that Schmemy starts to freak out to have the damn thing back on again. He climbs up on the couch and crawls all over me, crying and pleading for me to replace the stupid hat onto Woody's head. He even goes so far as to start hitting me with the doll.  I get a lot of  "Woody-related" injuries while sitting here on the couch, trying to retain some sanity. What kind of sick twisted game is this kid playing?. Is this the 2 yr old version of "Saw?" He removes the hat, screams to have it on, then removes the hat. I need to throw it away or glue the damn thing on his head, all crafty mommy style. Where's that low-temp glue gun of mine??? Yes folks, it's that time again....WINE TIME!!!! Gahhhhhh...

Pssst. Hey, lady...are you insane yet???

2 comments:

  1. I would glue it...or hide it and tell him Woody lost it in a wind storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...maybe it was stolen by "Mister Dr. EVil Porkchop!!" ;)

    ReplyDelete