Well, Blogger totally dissed me yesterday and ate my new blog, so heres my 2nd attempt. It takes me so long to work out color/font and template choices, I'm too tired to write. :/
Welcome to the uncertain world of blogging. I hope you like it here. I saw your comment on Penny's blog and decided to click on your name. then I read the name of your blog, roared, and told myself "Magaly, you need to follow 'Rock the Poo'"!
Thank you! I believe we were on each others blogs last year. I lost track of that one because of certain annoying people in my life. haha Thank you for the comment, they are my crazy little monkeys!!
Welcome back...again. lol Let's hope Blogger doesn't eat this one.
ReplyDeleteSchmife...I like that. Hehe!
Hopefully... You're a Schmife, too! haha
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the uncertain world of blogging. I hope you like it here. I saw your comment on Penny's blog and decided to click on your name. then I read the name of your blog, roared, and told myself "Magaly, you need to follow 'Rock the Poo'"!
ReplyDeleteSo I'm following ;-)
I wish you lots and lots of inspiration, darling!
P.S. Your children are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I believe we were on each others blogs last year. I lost track of that one because of certain annoying people in my life. haha Thank you for the comment, they are my crazy little monkeys!!
ReplyDelete