Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunday, True Bloody Sunday....

OK, so there I was...all a-flutter to watch the LOOOOOOOOOOOOG awaited Seas 4 premiere of True Blood, totally excited. I had on my "Merlottes" bar shirt, my bottles of Vampire wine and True Blood opened and ready. My hair in a "Sookie-esque" pony tail...absolutely chompin' at the bit for the show to start.

That when mommy's lil freakshow decided it was time for HYPERACTIVE OVERDRIVE! My almost 2 yr old son felt it was necessary to run around screaming like a lunatic, right as the show was starting. I have been waiting for this damn June premiere since last summer. UGH. Psycho-toddler just recently became obsessed with Ghostbusters, thanks to his big brother-from-another-mother, and he felt he should run amock screaming the theme song (his version.)

"NUNNUH NUNNUH NUHUNUHNUHNUHNUHNUHNUHHHHHHH NUNNUH NUNNUH NUNNUHHHHHHHHHHHH GOZZZZZZZZZZBUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

He nearly spills my wine, while jumping all over me. I would've looked like a real fangbanger, had the merlot splooshed any higher in my glass. BLARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Of course my ever faithful mate was watching YouTube with his earphones plugged in. I think he got the hint, when I looked over at him and sent him the eye-filled message, "Get your stinkin' kid outta mommys way or Im gonna loose all my shiznits on you!!!!" He quickly came over and grabbed up the crazy lil monkey. Phew crisis averted for a minute or two. This pretty much played out over and over until daddy decided, maybe junior nutburger, should probably be in bed. :) Ahhh mommy is happy with daddy and baby once again. :/

I can't believe that no matter what I plan, my lil 2.5 ft monster will always choose to go nuts in the middle of it. Thank goodness its only a short phase.          Right?!?!   Somebody?????



help. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh sure, it only lasts a short time. Granted, my 9, 11 and 15 year old still do it...but I digress...:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 3 year old still does that. Just sayin'. I made the Man keep the kids out of the bedroom so I could watch. I'm not liking the fairy thing or the fact that Bill is king. Bill is supposed to be a weenie that is stuck on Sookie. That sounded wrong...Anyway, the first episode was a bit confusing, but the second was much better. I don't know why Sookie is so pissed that Eric bought her house. I'd be happy if I were her. lol

    ReplyDelete