Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Twitter-pated....

I re-activated my Twitter acct today, so I can be hip and with-it, like the rest of the cool cats.

OK, I know that sentence was about as uncool and clumsy as I feel using Twitter. Jeez, I had to get used to FaceBook when Myspace started getting lame, and now Twitter...UGHHHHHHHH.  I was so proud earlier when I located all the NY Housewives Twitter pages, I decided to start using mine. For some reason, I am just delusional enough to think some sweet sympathetic soul, might actually read my daily mommy crap. :) To those of you who do...BLESS YOUR TOLERANT HEARTS!

(***As I'm typing the baby is running up to me and screaming so high and loud, that my eardrums are fluttering. He missed his nap when we dropped Daddy off at the bus, and now Im in the baby Twilight Zone of SLEEEEEEEP. I cant put him down, its too late...but too early for nightnight bedtime. Therefore, I am about to wash down a Goodys powder for my headache that is forming, with a nice icy cocktail. Did I mention its only 408pm? ***PS. If you havent yet tried Pinnacle "Cake" flavor Vodka DO IT!! It tasted like vanilla cake batter!!!! YUMMA for my TUMMA!!!)

See you on FB or The Twit. ;) ~A

4 comments:

  1. I need to find me some of that! Good luck on getting the screaming mimi to sleep :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He actually fell asleep in my arms ...awwww. It's getting rare nowadays, like sleep.

    You def need to try the v! It is sooo yummy. Perfect girlnight cocktail!! It comes in cotton candy, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo the vodka sounds yummy! I wonder if we have that in our redneck of the woods...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend brought it over from the ATL area, and my sis wrangled up some in Valdosta GA...so I know its in the antebellum zone...Im not sure about your cousin-dating area though. ;) heehee

    ReplyDelete