Great now that Marilyn Monroe song will be stuck in my head all day!
Anyway- I need to run to the store, and of course those of you with kids no that's not really an option. You can never just run to the store. It takes 45 minutes to drag the lil monsters out the door, if they ever get ready. All the packing of toddler crap, and getting Ms Thang to brush her hair and teeth correctly under 10 minutes is a feat. Plus its already 78 degrees outside, and I know that sounds refreshing, but not in GA humidity! What I have been really wanting to do is drive over to the pretty walk around, outside mall. It has a Yankee Candle store and I have a $10 off coupon...YOU KNOW THATS LIKE GOLD...those things are $$$! I cant go though. Im not brave enough. The Schmonster will be grabbing votives and breaking stuff in the first few seconds...and then he'll scream bloody murder if I keep him from his destructive path. Sadly, I will have to order online, and pay a $5 shipping charge, so my coupon isnt as awesome... :(
When one parent is outta town, the other pathetic creature (me) has to settle on going only to stores with shopping carts top strap down the toddler-nut-monkey. Oh, and here's a bonus bit of info: if I dare shop for more than an hour, he pees through his clothes. Its not that Im not changing him enough, its just that he pees A LOT. He also cries after about 8 minutes that he wants to "go byebye car." He makes sure all the other women in the store think Im dragging this poor child out around town for hours and hours... (When these other patrons walk nearby he says "hi" and waves and turns on the charm....little fink.)
http://www.yankeecandle.com/ (Kitchen Spice is AWESOME!!!)
It doesn't get any better...cept for the peeing part lol.
ReplyDelete:( Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo arghhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteOh man, do I feel your pain! My little man is still eating every two hours, so I have to plan my trips out just right. And when I am out and about, I only have about an hour to do everything before he starts screaming because he's hungry. And yes, it takes FOREVER to leave the house because of all the crap I have to take with me. Who knew such a little person required SO MANY accessories?
ReplyDelete